Chocolate Chip Cookie Cereal
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- ¼ + 1/8 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Pour the butter, brown sugar and white sugar into a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until fully incorporated. Add the egg and vanilla and mix well. Mix together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl, then add to the sugar mixture and combine. Add the chocolate chips and mix once more.
- Line a few baking sheets with parchment paper, and scoop out 1 teaspoon-sized balls of dough and arrange them on the baking sheets. Bake the cookies at 350F for 6 minutes, then allow them to cool for 5 minutes on a baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Pour the cookies into a bowl, fill with milk and enjoy! These aren’t as crispy as store bought cookie cereal, so they don’t stay as crispy as long, so if you’d like the cookies to stay crispy longer, bake them for 30 seconds to 1 minute longer and leave out overnight for the cookies to dry out.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.