Chocolate Chip Cookie Fudge
- 500 g milk chocolate
- 300 g dark chocolate
- 250 g unsalted butter
- ½ cup golden syrup
- ½ cup cookie butter
- 400 g mini marshmallows
- 1 cup cookie crisp cereal + more for topping
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip cookies + more for topping
- 1 cup crushed regular sized chocolate chip cookies + more for topping
- cooking spray
- Place the milk and dark chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a pot over medium-low heat. Stir consistently until completely melted. Add the cookie butter and mix until fully incorporated.
- Remove from the heat and let cool until it is just warm. Add the marshmallows and mix until just combined. Add the cookie crisp cereal, mini chocolate chip cookies and crushed cookies and fold to combine.
- Spray two 9”x9” aluminum foil containers with cooking spray and divide the mixture between both containers. Stick more cookies onto the surface. Cover with aluminum foil, then place this in the fridge (or freezer, if you’re in a rush) until set.
- Slice the rocky road into bite-sized squares, and you’re done!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!