Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies
These are THE BEST peanut butter cookies you’ll ever eat. EVER. They are so soft and chewy; even my mom, who is “meh” about peanut butter cookies, LOVES them! RECIPE BELOW!!
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups smooth peanut butter
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter, white sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs, mix well, then add the peanut butter.
- Add the flour mixture in 3 additions, mixing until it is just combined. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Use a 1 1/2-inch ice cream scoop to scoop balls of cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Space the cookies 1 ½ inches apart.
- Press a fork into the top of the cookies to create a cross hatch pattern. If the fork is sticking to the dough, lightly dip it into some flour.
- Place the entire baking sheet into the freezer and chill for 20 minutes. Then bake at 350F for 14-16 minutes, until the edges are just starting to brown. Cool the cookies and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.