Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies
These are THE BEST peanut butter cookies you’ll ever eat. EVER. They are so soft and chewy; even my mom, who is “meh” about peanut butter cookies, LOVES them! RECIPE BELOW!!
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups smooth peanut butter
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter, white sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs, mix well, then add the peanut butter.
- Add the flour mixture in 3 additions, mixing until it is just combined. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Use a 1 1/2-inch ice cream scoop to scoop balls of cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Space the cookies 1 ½ inches apart.
- Press a fork into the top of the cookies to create a cross hatch pattern. If the fork is sticking to the dough, lightly dip it into some flour.
- Place the entire baking sheet into the freezer and chill for 20 minutes. Then bake at 350F for 14-16 minutes, until the edges are just starting to brown. Cool the cookies and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!