Yogurt Parfait Popsicles
- 1 ½ cups vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup each of fresh raspberries blackberries and blueberries
- ¾ cup granola
- Combine the yogurt, milk, honey and fresh berries in a bowl. Pour into popsicle molds.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and sprinkle the granola on top. Place the popsicle mold into the freezer until completely frozen.
- Unmold the popsicles by running the popsicle mold under warm water – make sure not to get water INTO the mold!
- To store, wrap each popsicle in wax paper and place them in a freezer bag. Store in the freezer and enjoy whenever you like!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!