Yogurt Parfait Popsicles
- 1 ½ cups vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup each of fresh raspberries blackberries and blueberries
- ¾ cup granola
- Combine the yogurt, milk, honey and fresh berries in a bowl. Pour into popsicle molds.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and sprinkle the granola on top. Place the popsicle mold into the freezer until completely frozen.
- Unmold the popsicles by running the popsicle mold under warm water – make sure not to get water INTO the mold!
- To store, wrap each popsicle in wax paper and place them in a freezer bag. Store in the freezer and enjoy whenever you like!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.