White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter room temperature
- ½ cup shortening room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup macadamia nuts roughly chopped
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Place the butter, shortening, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla and almond extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Add to the butter mixture and mix until combined. Add the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips and mix to combine.
- Dollop tablespoon-sized pieces of dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350F for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!