White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter room temperature
- ½ cup shortening room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup macadamia nuts roughly chopped
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Place the butter, shortening, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla and almond extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Add to the butter mixture and mix until combined. Add the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips and mix to combine.
- Dollop tablespoon-sized pieces of dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350F for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.