Make a trendy Mermaid Milkshake from my *NEW* COOKBOOK, Mermaid Food, packed with 50 Mermaid Recipes!ORDER MY *NEW* MERMAID COOKBOOK!: Amazon: https://amzn.to/2XLo5k0Book Depository: http://bit.ly/2FPcJRNBarnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/2XHjYp1Indigo: http://bit.ly/2RUu298
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tbsp confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- purple food coloring
- Chocolate Seashell Truffles recipe in cookbook!
- Chocolate Mermaid Tails recipe in cookbook!
Make the topping first:
- Beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add the vanilla extract, confectioner’s sugar and a drop of purple food coloring and beat until stiff peaks form. Be sure not to over-whip!
- Place the whipped cream in the fridge while you make the milkshake.
Make the milkshake:
- Place the ice cream, milk, vanilla extract and a small drop of blue food coloring into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour the milkshake into tall glasses.
- Place the freshly whipped cream into a piping bag or a Ziploc bag and snip off the tip, creating a large, round tip.
- Pipe a swirl of cream on top of each milkshake and garnish with a mermaid shell and mermaid tail.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!