Green Tea Cookies
- Cream the butter and egg in a bowl using an electric mixer.
- Add the white sugar and mix well. Add the brown sugar and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and matcha green tea powder. Add to the sugar mixture and combine.
- Add the vanilla extract, salt and baking soda and mix until fully combined. Add the white chocolate chips and mix until fully dispersed.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes. Immediately remove from the baking sheet with a spatula and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!