Green Tea Cookies
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 egg
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and egg in a bowl using an electric mixer.
- Add the white sugar and mix well. Add the brown sugar and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and matcha green tea powder. Add to the sugar mixture and combine.
- Add the vanilla extract, salt and baking soda and mix until fully combined. Add the white chocolate chips and mix until fully dispersed.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes. Immediately remove from the baking sheet with a spatula and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.