Earth Day Ice Cream
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can 14 oz condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- blue and green food colouring
- Beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks forms.
- In a separate bowl, combine the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Add a large dollop of whipped cream and mix until combined. Add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold until combined.
- Divide the mixture into 2 bowls. Dye one bowl green and one bowl blue.
- Spoon dollops of each color into a plastic Tupperware container. We recommend using a clear Tupperware container, so that you can see the pattern from the outside!
- Seal the Tupperware container closed, then freeze for 6 hours, or until stiff.
- Scoop with an ice cream scoop to create little ice cream globes! Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!