- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- your desired toppings
- Place the butter in a 9×13 baking dish and place in an oven already heated to 400F. The butter will melt and slightly bubble.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs together. Add the flour, milk, salt and sugar and mix until the batter is thin.
- Remove the pan from the oven and slowly pour the batter into the dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown around the edges and bubbling up.
- Serve with whipped cream, fresh fruit, maple syrup or anything you like!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.