- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- your desired toppings
- Place the butter in a 9×13 baking dish and place in an oven already heated to 400F. The butter will melt and slightly bubble.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs together. Add the flour, milk, salt and sugar and mix until the batter is thin.
- Remove the pan from the oven and slowly pour the batter into the dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown around the edges and bubbling up.
- Serve with whipped cream, fresh fruit, maple syrup or anything you like!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!