Italian-Style Thick Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups half and half cream
- 3 tsp corn starch
- 3 tbsp sugar optional
- 170 g dark chocolate finely chopped
- Combine ½ cup half and half cream with the corn starch and whisk until the corn starch has fully dissolved.
- Pour the remaining half and half cream into a pot and set to medium heat. Bring the cream up to a simmer, then add the sugar and whisk until combined.
- Add the corn starch mixture and whisk to combine. Remove from the heat and add the chocolate, whisking until smooth.
- Pour into your desired mugs and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!