Matcha Green Tea Pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 large egg
- cooking spray for frying pan
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ¾ cup confectioner’s sugar
- 3 tbsp milk
- Fresh strawberries
Make the pancakes:
- Combine the flour, matcha green tea powder, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a larger bowl, combine the milk, butter and egg and whisk until fully combined. Add the dry ingredients and whisk together, but make sure not to overmix. Some lumps are fine!
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Dollop 2-3 tbsp of batter onto the frying pan and smooth the surface with the spoon. Cook until the surface of the pancakes develop some bubbles, about 1-2 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the surface has browned. Continue with the rest of the batter.
Make the glaze:
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the confectioner’s sugar and milk and mix until combined.
- Stack the pancakes and pour the glaze on top. Top with strawberries and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.