Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Pancakes
- 6 tbsp cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tbsp canned pure pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix
- 2 tbsp finely chopped pecans
Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix
- ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
Chocolate leaves (mold linked below):
- green red, orange and yellow candy melts, melted
- lollipop sticks
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp pure pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling
- orange food coloring
Make the cheesecake swirl:
- Place the cream cheese, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and pecans in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spoon into a piping bag and snip off the end to create a medium-sized round piping tip. Set aside.
Make the whipped cream:
- Pour the whipping cream, cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and icing sugar into a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon into a piping bag fitted with a large, star-shaped piping tip.
- Place the piping bag into the fridge while you make the pancakes. This will keep the whipped cream firm and ready to be used at any time.
Make the leaves:
- Melt the candy melts in microwave-safe bowls for 30 seconds, or until fully melted.
- Spoon the candy melts into maple leaf-shaped molds. I used mini molds and a maple leaf lollipop mold. For the lollipop, stick a lollipop stick into the candy melts before they harden.
- Place the molds in the fridge to set while you make the pancakes.
Make the pancakes:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center and add the milk, butter, egg and pumpkin. Whisk everything together. Then add a drop of orange food coloring.
- Heat a frying pan to medium/medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray and wipe with a paper towel to remove any excess oil.
- Spoon 2 large spoonfuls of batter onto the frying pan. Immediately pipe a swirl of the cream cheese mixture into the center. Cook the pancake for 1-2 minutes, until bubbles begin to form on the surface. Flip the pancake over and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Stack the pancakes and top with a swirl of pumpkin spice whipped cream.
- Decorate with chocolate leaves and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.