Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Pancakes
- 6 tbsp cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tbsp canned pure pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix
- 2 tbsp finely chopped pecans
Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix
- ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
Chocolate leaves (mold linked below):
- green red, orange and yellow candy melts, melted
- lollipop sticks
Make the cheesecake swirl:
- Place the cream cheese, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and pecans in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spoon into a piping bag and snip off the end to create a medium-sized round piping tip. Set aside.
Make the whipped cream:
- Pour the whipping cream, cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and icing sugar into a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon into a piping bag fitted with a large, star-shaped piping tip.
- Place the piping bag into the fridge while you make the pancakes. This will keep the whipped cream firm and ready to be used at any time.
Make the leaves:
- Melt the candy melts in microwave-safe bowls for 30 seconds, or until fully melted.
- Spoon the candy melts into maple leaf-shaped molds. I used mini molds and a maple leaf lollipop mold. For the lollipop, stick a lollipop stick into the candy melts before they harden.
- Place the molds in the fridge to set while you make the pancakes.
Make the pancakes:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center and add the milk, butter, egg and pumpkin. Whisk everything together. Then add a drop of orange food coloring.
- Heat a frying pan to medium/medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray and wipe with a paper towel to remove any excess oil.
- Spoon 2 large spoonfuls of batter onto the frying pan. Immediately pipe a swirl of the cream cheese mixture into the center. Cook the pancake for 1-2 minutes, until bubbles begin to form on the surface. Flip the pancake over and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Stack the pancakes and top with a swirl of pumpkin spice whipped cream.
- Decorate with chocolate leaves and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!