- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup eggnog
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 large egg
- cooking spray for frying pan
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tbsp eggnog
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp rum or rum extract
- Red, green and white sprinkles
Make the pancakes:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a larger bowl, combine the eggnog, butter and egg and whisk until fully combined. Add the dry ingredients and whisk together, but make sure not to overmix. Some lumps are fine!
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Dollop 2-3 tbsp of batter onto the frying pan and smooth the surface with the spoon. Cook until the surface of the pancakes develop some bubbles, about 1-2 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the surface has browned. Continue with the rest of the batter.
Make the glaze:
- Combine the confectioner’s sugar, eggnog, maple syrup and rum in a small bowl. Drizzle over the pancakes and top with festive sprinkles. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!