- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup eggnog
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 large egg
- cooking spray for frying pan
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tbsp eggnog
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp rum or rum extract
- Red, green and white sprinkles
Make the pancakes:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a larger bowl, combine the eggnog, butter and egg and whisk until fully combined. Add the dry ingredients and whisk together, but make sure not to overmix. Some lumps are fine!
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Dollop 2-3 tbsp of batter onto the frying pan and smooth the surface with the spoon. Cook until the surface of the pancakes develop some bubbles, about 1-2 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the surface has browned. Continue with the rest of the batter.
Make the glaze:
- Combine the confectioner’s sugar, eggnog, maple syrup and rum in a small bowl. Drizzle over the pancakes and top with festive sprinkles. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.