- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted and room temperature
- 1 egg
- unsalted butter for frying
- cooking spray
- Whisk together the milk, butter and egg in a medium-sized bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, then add to the wet mixture and whisk until just combined
- Melt some butter in a frying pan set to medium heat. Evenly disperse the butter with a paper towel folded in half. Generously coat some Easter-shaped cookie cutters in cooking spray. (Note: you MUST use metal cookie cutters – plastic cookie cutters will melt in the pan)
- Place the cookie cutters in the pan and fill with pancake batter. Cook until the surface of the pancakes has begun to bubble, 1-2 min. Flip the pancakes over and cook until the underside has browned, about 1-2 minutes. Gently remove the cookie cutters from the pancakes with kitchen tongs.
- Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with aluminum foil (this will keep these pancakes warm while you make the remaining pancakes).
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!