Black Charcoal Ice Cream
- 400 ml whipping cream
- 2 tbsp edible activated charcoal
- 4 eggs
- 140 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat the whipping cream and activated charcoal with an electric mixer until it forms a thick ribbon when the whisk is lifted.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and add the sugar and vanilla. Beat well with an electric mixer until the mixture forms a ribbon when the whisk is lifted and the ribbon remains on the surface of the mixture for a few seconds.
- Add half the egg mixture to the whipped cream and whisk together. Add the remaining egg mixture and gently fold the mixture together to combine. Make sure to be gentle and keep the mixture as airy as possible.
- Pour the ice cream into a Tupperware container, and seal with the lid. Place this in the freezer for 7-8 hours to chill and set.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Calories: 247kcalCarbohydrates: 19.2gProtein: 3.9gFat: 17.9gSaturated Fat: 10.5gCholesterol: 138mgSodium: 48mgPotassium: 79mgSugar: 17.8gCalcium: 47mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!