Rainbow Ice Cubes
- pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple food colouring
- First, we need to do some math. Measure how much water fits into each ice cube in your ice cube tray. I used a large ice cube tray and each ice cube required 1/2 cup water. Divide that amount of water by 6 – that is how much water you’ll need of each colour for each ice cube. Mine was 1 1/3 tbsp per colour.
- Dye 6 glasses of water the colours of the rainbow. Keep the colours as pale as possible – the ice cubes will look prettier when frozen and you won’t consume as much food colouring.
- Place the ice cube tray in the freezer and spoon the pink water into the tray first. Freeze until the water has completely frozen. Continue with the other water in the order of the rainbow, making sure each layer is completely frozen before adding the new layer. This will ensure clean layers.
- Once the purple layer has fully frozen, unmold the ice cubes and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.