No Bake Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
Soft, creamy and rich! This chocolate orange no-bake cheesecake is so yummy and perfect for winter! We're topping it with homemade candied oranges, golden sprinkles and Terry's Chocolate oranges! CHECK OUT MY MERCH! Use code LASTCHANCE for 10% off! Expires 12/21!! teespring.com/stores/pankobunny
- 400 g chocolate wafers finely crushed
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- zest from 1 orange
- 800 g cream cheese room temperature
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate melted
- zest from 1 orange
- 160 g granulated sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 800 ml whipping cream
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tsp powdered gelatin
- 5 tbsp water
- ½ orange thinly sliced
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- Gold sprinkles
- Terry’s chocolate orange slices
Make the base:
- Combine the chocolate wafers, butter and orange zest in a bowl.
- Press it into the bottom of a 9 inch round springform pan. Place the pan in the fridge to chill while you make the filling.
Make the filling:
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the semisweet chocolate, orange zest, sugar and cocoa powder and mix to combine.
- Add the whipping cream, lemon juice and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Combine the gelatin and water in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, or until the gelatin has fully melted. Add this to the cheesecake mixture and mix well until combined.
- Pour into the springform pan and smooth the surface. Place in the fridge overnight, or until firm.
Make the topping and decorate:
- Place the orange slices in a pot of cold water. Bring to a boil and boil for 30 seconds. Drain, then place in another pot with the sugar and 2 tbsp water. Bring to a simmer and cook until the orange peel is translucent, 10-20 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and cool completely.
- Slide a sharp knife around the inside edges of the cake pan, then release the sides of the pan.
- Sprinkle a variety of gold sprinkles onto the cheesecake. Top with the candied oranges and Terry’s chocolate orange slices and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.