No-Churn Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
- 400 ml whipping cream chilled
- 4 eggs
- 140 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- Whip the whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Then place in the fridge.
- In a separate bowl, lightly whisk the eggs, then add the sugar and vanilla extract. Beat well until the mixture thickens and forms a ribbon when lifted. Add half of the cream and the matcha green tea powder and whisk together. Add the remaining cream and gently fold to combine.
- Pour into a Tupperware container and seal with the lid. Place this in the freezer for 7-8 hours to chill and set. Scoop some into your favourite bowl and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.