No-Churn Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
- 400 ml whipping cream chilled
- 4 eggs
- 140 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- Whip the whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Then place in the fridge.
- In a separate bowl, lightly whisk the eggs, then add the sugar and vanilla extract. Beat well until the mixture thickens and forms a ribbon when lifted. Add half of the cream and the matcha green tea powder and whisk together. Add the remaining cream and gently fold to combine.
- Pour into a Tupperware container and seal with the lid. Place this in the freezer for 7-8 hours to chill and set. Scoop some into your favourite bowl and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!