Cookies & Cream Rice Krispie Squares
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 6 cups rice krispies cereal
- 18 regular-sized Oreos crushed into medium-sized pieces
- 1 cup mini oreos
- ½ cup chocolate chips melted
- ½ cup white chocolate chips melted
- Melt the butter in a large pot over low heat. Add the marshmallows and white chocolate chips and stir until melted. Remove from the heat.
- Add the rice krispies and oreos and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9×13-inch pan. Drizzle with the melted chocolate chips and white chocolate chips and stick the mini oreos to the surface. Cool completely in the fridge or freezer.
- Slice into squares and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.