Memorial Day Cheesecake Cupcakes
- red white and blue candy melts, melted
- 12 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- red, white and blue sprinkles
- Spread the candy melts onto the insides of some silicone cupcake liners. Silicone ones are very important, as they are flexible and sturdy.
- Place the cupcake liners in the fridge for 10 minutes to stiffen, then spread a second coating of candy melts on top. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the sugar and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Add the whipping cream and beat until stiff peaks form. Place in a piping bag fitted with a large, star-shaped piping tip.
- Unmold the candy melt bowls by gently peeling back the silicone liners.
- Pipe swirls of cheesecake mixture into the bowls and top with festive sprinkles. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.