Nutella Apricot Croissants
- 1 500g box of frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 12 tsp Nutella
- 12 tsp apricot jam
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- Divide the puff pastry in half. Place each half onto a floured surface and roll the dough out into a 15”x5” rectangle.
- Slice each rectangle into 6 triangles with a sharp knife. Spread 1 tsp of Nutella onto each triangle, leaving about ¼ inch from the edge.
- Place 1 tsp of apricot jam onto the base of each triangle, then gently roll them into croissant shapes.
- Place the croissants on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush with the lightly beaten egg.
- Bake the croissants at 425F for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!