Cinnamon & Berry French Toast
- cinnamon raisin bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- vanilla yogurt
- blackberries blueberries, raspberries and kumquats
- Slice the loaf of bread into 2 thick slices. Mix together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt. Soak the bread in this mixture until plump, about 10-15 minutes.
- Melt some butter on a frying pan set to medium heat. Fry the bread on each side until golden, about 3-4 minutes. Turn off the heat, place a lid on the frying pan, and allow the bread to steam for about 5 minutes.
- Then make the cinnamon sugar coating with ¾ cup of sugar and 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Dip the French toast into the sugar mixture as soon as it’s finished cooking, and coat all sides.
- Place it on a plate with a dollop of yogurt, and decorate with berries and kumquats, and you’re done!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.