Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich Chocolates
- 100 g milk chocolate melted
- 2 tsp dark chocolate melted
- 2 tsp white chocolate melted
- pink oil-based food colouring
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 ½ tbsp crushed peanuts
- 2 ½ tsp raspberry jam
- Using a toothpick, draw faces onto the Rilakkuma chocolate mold (purchase one here) with the dark chocolate.
- Dye the white chocolate pink using the oil-based food colouring, and use it to draw pink tummies onto the bears with a toothpick. Transfer the mold to the freezer for the chocolate to set.
- Coat the insides of the mold with the milk chocolate to create the chocolate shells. Return the chocolate to the freezer until fully set, about 10 minutes.
- Combine the peanut butter and crushed peanuts, and pipe the mixture into the chocolate shells. Spoon about ¼ tsp raspberry jam into each chocolate.
- Cover the filling with more milk chocolate to create the base of the chocolates. Place the chocolate in the freezer for 30 minutes to fully harden, and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!