Mini Egg Fudge
- 250 g milk chocolate
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 125 g unsalted butter
- ¼ cup golden syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g mini rainbow marshmallows
- 300 g mini eggs + extra for topping
- Place the milk and dark chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a pot over medium-low heat. Stir consistently until completely melted. Add the vanilla extract and mix until fully incorporated.
- Remove from the heat, and allow to cool slightly. Add marshmallows and mini eggs and mix until the eggs are evenly dispersed throughout the fudge. Pour the mixture into a square aluminum container, and top with some extra mini eggs. Place this in the fridge (or freezer, if you’re in a rush) until set.
- Slice the fudge into bite-sized squares and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!