- 2 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 – 1 cup milk
- pink, purple and blue food colouring
- whipped cream
- pink, purple and blue sprinkles
- Divide the ice cream and milk into 3 equal portions. Pulse together one third of the ice cream and milk a time in a blender, adding a drop of either pink, blue or purple food colouring.
- Layer the 3 colours in tall glasses. Using more milk will create a swirly pattern, while less milk will create more distinct lines between the colours.
- Top with some whipped cream and sprinkles and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.