- 2 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 – 1 cup milk
- pink, purple and blue food colouring
- whipped cream
- pink, purple and blue sprinkles
- Divide the ice cream and milk into 3 equal portions. Pulse together one third of the ice cream and milk a time in a blender, adding a drop of either pink, blue or purple food colouring.
- Layer the 3 colours in tall glasses. Using more milk will create a swirly pattern, while less milk will create more distinct lines between the colours.
- Top with some whipped cream and sprinkles and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!