- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups milk room temperature
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted and cooled to room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup confetti sprinkles
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- 24 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup confetti sprinkles
- 1 ½ cups confectioner’s sugar
- ½ cup whipping cream + extra
- rainbow sprinkles
Bake the doughnuts:
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl, and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the egg, milk, melted butter and vanilla extract. Then add this to the dry mixture, and mix together.
- We used a mini doughnut maker to bake the doughnuts. Simply grease both surfaces of a doughnut maker with oil and a paper towel, and pour 1 tablespoon of batter into each doughnut space. Shut the lid, cook for 3 minutes, and then flip over the doughnut maker and cook them for an additional 3 minutes on the other side. Flip them back to the starting position and remove them with a bamboo skewer. Be sure the follow the instructions of your own doughnut maker – this is just how ours worked! If you don’t have a doughnut maker, then you can use a mini doughnut baking pan and bake them for 8-12 minutes at 350F. Place the doughnuts on a cooling rack to cool.
Make the cheesecake:
- Combine the graham crackers, ¼ cup confetti sprinkles and butter. Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the pan. Bake at 325F for 10 minutes.
- Cover the bottom and sides of the pan with aluminum foil.
- Place the cream cheese, granulated sugar, brown sugar and flour into a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer on low speed until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating on low speed. Add the sour cream, vanilla extract and confetti sprinkles and beat until well combined.
- Spread enough cheesecake filling into the pan to cover the graham cracker base. Arrange 8-10 doughnuts on top, then pour the remaining filling on top.
- Place the pan into a larger dish and fill the dish with enough water to reach halfway up the cheesecake pan. Bake at 300F for 1 hour 35 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the over for 20 minutes. Crack the oven door open and leave for an additional 20 minutes. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and chill in the fridge.
Make the glaze:
- Whisk together the confectioner’s sugar and whipping cream in a bowl. Dip the tops of the remaining doughnuts into the glaze and sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles.
- Add extra whipping cream into the glaze until it is runny, then drizzle onto the surface of the cheesecake. Scatter sprinkles on top.
- Stack the mini doughnuts on top. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.