Melting Igloo Dessert
- melted white chocolate
- edible glitter
- chocolate cupcake tops
- icing sugar
- mini marshmallows
- vanilla ice cream
- White Chocolate Champagne Ganache recipe here
- Champagne Teddy Bear Truffles recipe here
- Coat the inside of a dome-shaped mold with white chocolate. Aim for the chocolate to be about 1 mm thick. Place the mold in the freezer for the chocolate to harden.
- Place some more white chocolate in a piping bag fitted with a round tip and make a swirly pattern on as many plates as you like. Sprinkle with some edible glitter. Place a cupcake top in the center of each plate and dust with icing sugar. Dip some mini marshmallows into water and then dip into the edible glitter. Arrange these around the plate to look like snowballs.
- Remove the chocolate domes from the mold and place each dome on a square of parchment paper. Pipe the remaining melted white chocolate onto the igloos to look like little bricks. Return to the freezer to set.
- Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream onto the cupcake. Place an igloo on top. Dust some icing sugar on top. Place a Champagne Teddy Bear Truffle next to the igloo.
- Very quickly, microwave the White Chocolate Champagne Ganache for about 30 seconds until it start bubbling. Pour the ganache into a small jug and immediately pour on top of the igloo to melt it and reveal the ice cream!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!