Birthday Cake Overnight Oats
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup confetti sprinkles + more for decorating
- birthday candles optional
- Combine the oats, milk, yogurt, sugar, vanilla extract and ¼ cup confetti sprinkles.
- Pour into an airtight container (or 4 mason jars) and place in the fridge for 4 hours, or overnight, until the oats have softened and absorbed the liquid.
- Divide into bowls, top with extra sprinkles and a candle. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.