Rice Krispie Turkey
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 ¼ cups chocolate chips
- 8 cups mini marshmallows
- 11 cups rice krispies
- 2 small sheets of white paper
- fruit gummies
- Melt the butter in a large pan set to low heat. Add the chocolate chips and melt. Add the mini marshmallows and mix until fully melted and combined.
- Remove from the heat and add the rice krispies. Gently fold together until they are fully coated in the chocolate.
- Transfer the rice krispies to a large, buttered baking sheet. Using clean hands, shape 2/3 of the rice krispies into the turkey’s body. Make the drumsticks and wings out of the remaining rice krispies and stick these onto the body. Place the baking sheet in the fridge for 30 minutes for the rice krispies to set.
- Make little white toppers for the drumsticks by folding a small sheet of paper in half, and cutting slits through the folded side with scissors. Wrap the paper around the end of a drumstick and trim off any excess paper. Tape the ends together to form a ring, and slide onto the end of the drumstick. Repeat with the other sheet of paper.
- Place the turkey on a serving platter and fill the turkey’s cavity with fruit gummies and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.