- 1200 ml water
- 4 tsp powdered bonito soup stock hondashi
- 3 tsp salt
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp mirin
- 200 g thinly sliced beef
- 2 packs of udon
- fresh ginger grated (for garnish)
- green onion thinly sliced (for garnish)
- Place the water, powdered bonito soup stock, salt, soy sauce and mirin in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the beef and remove any scum that develops on the surface. Add the udon noodles and cook for as long as directed on the package (around 2-3 minutes).
- Pour the soup into bowls and top with some freshly grated ginger and green onion and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.