The Perfect Cheeseburger
- 400 g ground beef
- ½ onion diced
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- large pinch of pepper
- 4 squares cheddar cheese
- olive oil
- hamburger toppings: lettuce tomato, pickles, ketchup, mustard etc
- 4 hamburger buns
- Make the burgers: Pour about 1 tbsp of olive oil into a frying pan set to medium heat. Add the onions and saute until translucent. Transfer to a bowl and cool.
- In a bowl, combine the panko bread crumbs, milk and egg. Place the ground beef in a large bowl and add this mixture, the onions, salt and pepper. Knead with your hands until fully incorporated.
- Divide the mixture into 4, and create patties, placing a square of cheese in the center of each patty.
- Pour 1 tbsp of olive oil into a pan set to medium heat. Once the oil has heated up, add the patties and cook for 2 minutes. Flip the patties over and place a lid on the pan. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until the patties are fully cooked through.
- Serve in hamburger buns with your choice of toppings!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.