Valentine’s Breakfast in Bed
Cream Dark Chocolate Smoothies
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana
- ½ small avocado
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- 2 slices of banana bread recipe here
- strawberries + 2 for garnishing the smoothies
- green grapes
- To make the smoothie, place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If you’d like the smoothies to be sweeter, you can add some honey. Pour the smoothie into 2 glasses, and stick a fresh strawberry on the rim of each glass.
- Slice up the watermelon, kiwis and figs, and arrange them on a plate with the strawberries, raspberries, grapes and banana bread.
- Place everything on a serving tray, and enjoy in bed with your sweetie!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.