Valentine’s Breakfast in Bed
Cream Dark Chocolate Smoothies
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana
- ½ small avocado
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- 2 slices of banana bread recipe here
- strawberries + 2 for garnishing the smoothies
- green grapes
- To make the smoothie, place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If you’d like the smoothies to be sweeter, you can add some honey. Pour the smoothie into 2 glasses, and stick a fresh strawberry on the rim of each glass.
- Slice up the watermelon, kiwis and figs, and arrange them on a plate with the strawberries, raspberries, grapes and banana bread.
- Place everything on a serving tray, and enjoy in bed with your sweetie!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!