Raccoon Mocha Affogato
- 7-8 cups Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream recipe here
- 250 g dark chocolate melted
- hot coffee
- chocolate eyes nose and ears (see Cat and Kitten Mocha Chip Cakes recipe here)
- Set the vanilla ice cream at room temperature until it has softened enough to easily be stirred with a spoon. Add the melted dark chocolate and mix well, until fully combined. Pour the ice cream into a Tupperware container and place in the freezer for 7-8 hours or until set.
- Place a scoop of ice cream into a glass, and decorate the scoop with chocolate eyes, ears and a nose.
- Pour some hot coffee over top, and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.