Raccoon Mocha Affogato
- 7-8 cups Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream recipe here
- 250 g dark chocolate melted
- hot coffee
- chocolate eyes nose and ears (see Cat and Kitten Mocha Chip Cakes recipe here)
- Set the vanilla ice cream at room temperature until it has softened enough to easily be stirred with a spoon. Add the melted dark chocolate and mix well, until fully combined. Pour the ice cream into a Tupperware container and place in the freezer for 7-8 hours or until set.
- Place a scoop of ice cream into a glass, and decorate the scoop with chocolate eyes, ears and a nose.
- Pour some hot coffee over top, and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!