Sparkling Lavender Lemonade
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp dried lavender
- 2 ½ cups freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 5 cups sparkling water
- extra lavender sprigs for garnish
- Bring the sugar, water and lavender to a boil in a pan over high heat. Stir until the sugar is dissolved, and allow to fully cool. You can refrigerate this to speed up the process, or do this the night before.
- Add the lemon juice and sparkling water to the sugar syrup and mix together. If you find that it is too sweet, you can add up to 2 more cups of sparkling water or regular water.
- Refrigerate until chilled, then strain to remove the dried lavender. Pour into glasses and top with a sprig of lavender.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!