Sakura Cherry Blossom Milkshake
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 tbsp Sakura Jam recipe here
- ½ cup cold milk
- ½ cup ice
- 25 g pink coloured chocolate melted
- 2 scoops cherry ice cream
- 2 sakura-shaped chocolates optional
- Place the vanilla ice cream, sakura jam, cold milk and ice in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Drizzle the melted pink chocolate onto the insides of two tall glasses.
- Pour the milkshake into the glasses and top with a scoop of cherry ice cream and a sakura-shaped chocolate, and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.