Sakura Cherry Blossom Milkshake
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 tbsp Sakura Jam recipe here
- ½ cup cold milk
- ½ cup ice
- 25 g pink coloured chocolate melted
- 2 scoops cherry ice cream
- 2 sakura-shaped chocolates optional
- Place the vanilla ice cream, sakura jam, cold milk and ice in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Drizzle the melted pink chocolate onto the insides of two tall glasses.
- Pour the milkshake into the glasses and top with a scoop of cherry ice cream and a sakura-shaped chocolate, and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!