Shark Fin Coconut Pudding
- Pour the sugar, cornstarch and salt into a pot. Whisk to combine. Add the egg yolks and heavy cream and whisk until well combined. Add the coconut cream and mix well.
- Set the pot to medium-high heat and whisk constantly for 5-10 minutes, until the mixture has thickened and is bubbling.
- Pour the pudding through a sieve, then add the vanilla extract, coconut extract and butter, whisking until well combined.
- Press a sheet of plastic wrap onto the surface of the pudding and place in the fridge until chilled, about 3 hours.
- Divide the pudding into 3 bowls. Dye one bowl light blue and one bowl dark blue.
- Dollop the black candy melts onto a plate lined with parchment paper, creating shark fins. Transfer the tray to the freezer until the candy melts have fully set, about 10 minutes.
- Place all 3 colors of pudding in piping bags fitted with round tips. Pipe a dark blue layer, light blue layer, then white layer into tall glasses. Top with some whipped cream and a shark fin chocolate. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Serving: 1gCalories: 935kcalCarbohydrates: 73.9gProtein: 7.9gFat: 72.2gSaturated Fat: 55.2gCholesterol: 290mgSodium: 63mgPotassium: 532mgFiber: 4.1gSugar: 57.1gCalcium: 83mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!