Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 4-5 cups Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream room temperature (recipe here)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Rainbow Chip Cookies recipe here
- Add the peanut butter to the vanilla ice cream and mix with an electric mixer until fully combined.
- Return the ice cream to the freezer until it has fully set, about 7-8 hours or overnight.
- Place a scoop of ice cream in between two Rainbow Chip Cookies and gently press down. Note: I used dark chocolate chips instead of rainbow chocolate chips in these cookies to keep the flavours and colours consistent.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!