Raspberry White Chocolate Rocky Road Fudge
- 400 g white chocolate chips
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp light corn syrup
- 125 g hazelnuts
- 150 g mini pink marshmallows
- 170 g fresh raspberries
- 95 g pink and red m&ms
- ¼ cup sweetened desiccated coconut optional
- tiny pink white and red heart-shaped candies (optional)
- Place the white chocolate, butter and corn syrup in a pot over medium-low heat. Stir until completely melted. Don’t worry if the chocolate and butter have separated.
- Remove from the heat, and stir the mixture with a spatula or a whisk until the chocolate and butter have fully combined. This will happen as the mixture cools down.
- Add the hazelnuts, marshmallows, raspberries and m&ms and mix everything together with a spatula .If the chocolate has cooled too much and isn’t mixing well, place it back on the heat for a short amount of time while mixing everything together.
- Then pour this into a 20x20cm square aluminum foil pan, and if desired, sprinkle on some desiccated coconut and heart-shaped candies. Gently press them down with your hands to stick them to the fudge. Cover with another sheet of aluminum foil and place it in the freezer to set for 3 hours or up to overnight.
- To serve, slice this into bite-sized squares and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!