Rainbow Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- oil-based food colouring in rainbow colours
- parchment paper
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Divide the chocolate into 6 bowls, and dye them red/pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
- Place the parchment paper onto a baking sheet. Using a small spoon, make little dollops of chocolate in each colour onto the parchment paper. Then allow these to set at room temperature until they have fully hardened, about 24 hours. Then use in whatever baking you like!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.