Rainbow Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- oil-based food colouring in rainbow colours
- parchment paper
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Divide the chocolate into 6 bowls, and dye them red/pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
- Place the parchment paper onto a baking sheet. Using a small spoon, make little dollops of chocolate in each colour onto the parchment paper. Then allow these to set at room temperature until they have fully hardened, about 24 hours. Then use in whatever baking you like!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!