Peach “Rose” No-Bake Cheesecake
- 200 g graham crackers crumbled into very small pieces
- 65 g unsalted butter melted
- 400 g cream cheese room temperature
- 400 ml whipping cream
- 80 g sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp peach jam
- 2 tsp powdered gelatin
- 2 ½ tbsp water
- 800 g can of canned peach halves you’ll need roughly 5-6 peach halves
- 1 cup syrup from canned peaches
- 3 tsp powdered gelatin
- ½ cup water
- First, make the base of the cheesecake. Mix together the melted butter and crumbled graham crackers, then press them into the bottom of an 8-inch spring form pan. Then place this in the fridge while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, place the cream cheese in a bowl and with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sugar and combine. Then add the whipping cream, lemon juice, vanilla extract and peach jam and mix until smooth. Mix together the gelatin and water in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Add the gelatin to the filling, and mix together with an electric mixer until fully combined.
- Pour the filling into the cake pan and return to the fridge to chill until set (approx. 3 hours).
- Make the peach rose: Thinly slice the peach halves, and arrange on the surface of the cake to make a rose pattern. Start from the outside of the cake and work inwards, slightly overlapping each peach slice to look like petals.
- To make the jelly topping, pour the peach syrup into a small pot over medium heat. In a small bowl, combine the gelatin and 1/2 cup water, and mix together. Microwave for 30 seconds or until warm. Add to the pot, and mix well. Allow the mixture to cool for about 1-2 minutes, then gently pour the jelly onto the top of the cheesecake.
- Return the cheesecake to the fridge and chill until the jelly has set (approx 1 ½ hours). Then carefully remove the cake from the spring form pan by running a sharp knife around the edges of the cake, then release the sides of the pan and carefully slide off the cake. This is to ensure that the jelly topping stays intact and doesn’t tear. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!