Piggy Peppermint Bark
- white chocolate melted
- pink oil-based food colouring
- rice krispies
- candy canes crushed
- white luster dust optional
- Dye half of the white chocolate pink with the pink oil-based food colouring. Fill a pig-shaped silicone mold halfway with the pink chocolate. Sprinkle some rice krispies on top of the chocolate. Place the mold in the freezer for the chocolate to fully set, about 15 minutes.
- Pour the white chocolate on top and sprinkle some crushed candy canes on the surface. Return the mold to the freezer for the chocolate to set for an additional 20 minutes.
- Unmold the chocolates and dust the pigs’ faces with white luster dust to give them a frosty look.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!