- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/3 cups raisins
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup warm water
- Place the butter and sugar in a large bowl, and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Then add the eggs and mix.
- Mix together the flour, cloves and cinnamon together in a smaller bowl. Place the walnuts and raisins in a separate bowl, and add ½ cup of the flour mixture, and mix together.
- Mix together the baking soda and warm water in a small bowl, and add that to the butter and sugar mixture alternating with the flour mixture. Then add the raisins and walnuts.
- Drop ½ tbsp sized balls of cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake at 300F for 20 minutes.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.