- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/3 cups raisins
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup warm water
- Place the butter and sugar in a large bowl, and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Then add the eggs and mix.
- Mix together the flour, cloves and cinnamon together in a smaller bowl. Place the walnuts and raisins in a separate bowl, and add ½ cup of the flour mixture, and mix together.
- Mix together the baking soda and warm water in a small bowl, and add that to the butter and sugar mixture alternating with the flour mixture. Then add the raisins and walnuts.
- Drop ½ tbsp sized balls of cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake at 300F for 20 minutes.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!