Oreo Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups milk
- 10-15 Oreos crushed
- 50 g dark or white chocolate
- freshly whipped cream
- Oreo pieces
- Place 2 cups of milk in small pot. Add the crushed Oreos and set the pot to medium heat.
- Once the milk begins to simmer, remove it from the heat and allow it to fully cool.
- The milk will have significantly thickened from the cookies. Add the remaining 1 cup of milk and mix well. Strain the milk. Heat the Oreo milk in the pot or in the microwave until it is hot.
- Melt the dark or white chocolate and divide it among your desired mugs. Pour some Oreo milk into each mug and mix with the chocolate. Then add the remaining Oreo milk.
- Spoon some freshly whipped cream on top and decorate with Oreo pieces.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.