No-Churn Camo Ice Cream
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can 14 oz condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- black, dark green and moss green food coloring
- Beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks forms.
- In a separate bowl, combine the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Add a large dollop of whipped cream and mix until combined. Add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold until combined.
- Divide the mixture into 4 bowls. Leave one bowl white, then dye the other bowls black, dark green and moss green. Note: If you don’t have these exact colors, these can easily be achieved by combining different ratios of yellow, blue, brown and black food coloring!
- Spoon dollops of each color into a plastic Tupperware container, making sure to only add 1-2 dollops per color at a time, to create a camo pattern. We recommend using a clear Tupperware container, so that you can see the camo pattern from the outside!
- Seal the Tupperware container closed, then freeze for 6 hours, or until stiff.
- Scoop and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.