Little Twin Stars Chocolate Pull-Apart Bread
- 1 ¼ cups bread flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry active yeast
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp honey
- pink and blue food colouring
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- food coloring pens
- white chocolate melted
- star sprinkles
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, yeast and honey. Mix until well combined, then transfer to your work surface and knead for 3 minutes, until smooth. Place in a buttered bowl and cover with a sheet of plastic wrap. Place in a warm spot and let rise for 20 minutes.
- Tear off ¼ cup of dough and divide into 2 pieces. Dye one piece pink and the other blue. Divide the remaining dough into 8 pieces. Working with one piece at a time, flatten the dough into a pancake and place some chocolate chips in the center. Seal the bun closed and place it in a 7” x 4” greased pan. Repeat with the remaining dough and chocolate chips, placing the buns in pairs. Create hair with the pink and blue dough.
- Bake at 300F for 7 minutes, then increase the heat to 355F and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 18 minutes, then remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Draw the facial features with the food coloring pens. Attach star sprinkles with melted white chocolate. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!