- 4-5 muffins any flavour
- ¼ cup jam any flavour that matches the muffins
- ¼ cup hot water
- 400 g custard
- 2 ½ cups fruit plus extra for decorating
- 300 ml whipping cream whipped
- 1 square white chocolate if desired
- Slice the muffins into thick slice and arrange them in the bottom of a medium-sized glass bowl. Then dissolve the jam in the hot water, and drizzle all over the cake pieces.
- Then pour the custard over the muffins, making a clear distinction between the cake and the custard on the edges of the bowl. Then layer the fruit and arrange them again so that you can see them on the outside of the bowl.
- Spoon the whipping cream on top, but allow some fruit to peek through.
- Then decorate the top with some extra fruit, then grate the white chocolate on top.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!