Today we’re making the ultra trendy PANCAKE CEREAL! All ingredients and RECIPE BELOW!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 large egg
- cooking spray for frying pan
- maple syrup
Make the pancakes:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a larger bowl, combine the milk, butter and egg and whisk until fully combined. Add the dry ingredients and whisk together, but make sure not to overmix. Some lumps are fine!
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Dollop teaspoons of batter onto the frying pan and smooth the surface with the spoon. Cook until the surface of the pancakes develop some bubbles, about 1 minute. Flip and cook for an additional 1 minute, or until the surface has browned. Continue with the rest of the batter.
- Pour the pancakes into a cereal bowl. Top with butter and maple syrup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!