Matcha Green Tea No-Bake Cheesecake
- 200 g shortbread cookies
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 65 g unsalted butter melted
- First, make the base of the cheesecake. Mix together the melted butter, crumbled graham crackers and matcha green tea powder, then press them into the bottom of an 8-inch spring form pan. Then place this in the fridge while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, place the cream cheese in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the matcha green tea powder and sugar and combine. Then add the whipping cream, lemon juice and vanilla extract and mix until smooth. Mix together the gelatin and water in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Add the gelatin to the filling, and mix together with an electric mixer until fully combined.
- Pour the filling into the cake pan and return to the fridge to chill until set (approx. 3 hours).
- Carefully remove the cake from the spring form pan by running a sharp knife around the edges of the cake, then release the sides of the pan and carefully slide off the cake.
- Place some matcha green tea powder into a mesh sieve and dust over the entire surface. Enjoy!
Calories: 443kcalCarbohydrates: 19.4gProtein: 5.5gFat: 39.1gSaturated Fat: 23.1gCholesterol: 112mgSodium: 189mgPotassium: 120mgFiber: 1.1gSugar: 9.4gCalcium: 60mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!