Matcha Green Tea Affogato
- ¼ tbsp matcha green tea powder
- ¼ cup hot water almost boiling
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Dissolve the matcha powder in the almost boiling water. Using a Japanese bamboo whisk (chasen) (or a regular whisk if you don’t have one, like me), briskly whisk the matcha in a W motion until it gets thick and foamy. Using a Japanese bamboo whisk is going to give you a much better result and it’ll be much more frothy, but it still tastes delicious if you make it this way too.
- Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream into a glass, and pour the matcha over top, and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!