Cheesecake-Filled Kinder Eggs
- 100 g cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 ml whipping cream 35%
- Homemade Kinder Eggs recipe here
- To make the cheesecake filling, place the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Then add the cream cheese mixture to the cream, and mix together.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling into both halves of the Kinder Eggs, until they are about 90% full. As directed in the Homemade Kinder Eggs recipes, seal both halves together with some melted milk chocolate.
- Place these on a plate lined with paper towel and place them in the freezer for the chocolate seal to set, and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!